Health and Safety Club
"The average British Company spends ten times as much on safety failures as it pays in indemnity insurances."
Our Health and Safety Club is designed to assist small to medium size organisations meet their Health & Safety responsibilities.
Adequate Health and Safety Management Systems must be in place within every organisation, but often the resources or expertise 'in-house' to meet these legal duties aren't available or practical to employ. As a result our Health & Safety Club Members rely on us to provide a knowledgeable and trustworthy service to satisfy their requirements.
Our Club members gain the folloiwng services from us:
- Safety Policies, Systems and Procedures drafting and reviewing
- Site surveys and inspections
- Report creation outlining areas for improvement and action plans with on-going support
- Full-time (working hours) telephone support help line
- Weekly newsletter
- Discount on training courses
- PEACE OF MIND
Some of the tangible benefits of these to may you include:
- Compliance with the law
- Lower insurance premiums
- Reduced likelihood of civil actions against your organisation
- Enhanced employee moral
- Productivity increase
- Increased marketing opportunities due to meeting new service criteria
- Reduced cost of downtime due accidents or injury
If you are interested in joining our Health and Safety Club or would like further information on this service, then please email us at email@example.com or call Liam or Jayne on 0151 427 1678.
We are happy to call in and have a chat about your needs and work with you to plan out a bespoke service to support you through the maze of red tape and legislation, working within a budget that will meet your needs on your journey to compliance.