- This event has passed.
NEBOSH General Certificate Liverpool
January 15 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm| £1195 +VAT
How to book
Further down this page you’re able to book online via our secure payment gateway. However, if you prefer you can contact us on 0151 427 1678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is course is delivered day release (one day per week).
January 15, 16, 17
February 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 27, 28
March 6 (exam)
Health and Safety is an issue which should be managed as proactively as all other areas of the business. However, due to the high-risk nature of the work, it is important that those with health and safety responsibility have adequate training to add to their overall competence.
The course will enable the learner with the knowledge of the main legal requirements to health and safety in the UK, as well as the theory behind applying health and safety techniques to a broad range of subjects.
This qualification is for people who are responsible or accountable for health and safety in their workplace or those who wish to begin a career in health and safety.
Learners must be at least 16 years old on the first day of the training. There are no other formal entry requirements but to benefit from the learning we advise that Learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy or numeracy or equivalent. Due to the high level of the course and amount of content covered we also advise that delegates already have some experience in health and safety or have passed an IOSH Managing Safely.
- Foundation of health and safety
- Health and safety management systems – Plan
- Health and safety management systems – Do
- Health and safety management systems – Check
- Health and safety management systems – Act
- Workplace hazards and risk control
- Transport hazards and risk control
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
- Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control