- This event has passed.
IOSH Managing Safely Training Course Liverpool
April 16 @ 9:00 am - April 18 @ 5:00 pm| £395 +VAT
How to book
Further down this page you’re able to book online via our secure payment gateway. However, if you prefer you can contact us on 0151 427 1678 or email@example.com
The actions of everybody in the workplace affect others and the decisions made at even the lowest levels can have a big influence on others health and safety. However, supervisors or managers of staff have an opportunity to greater influence the health and safety performance positively.
The course will provide the learner with an understanding of their roles and responsibilities in the management role. It will expand on how they can positively influence, control and monitor risk to improve health and safety performance.
Those who manage others, risk or resources.
Learners must be at least 16 years old on the first day of the training. There are no other formal entry requirements but to benefit from the learning we advise that Learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy or numeracy or equivalent.
- Describe the key reasons to manage safety and health in the workplace
- Define the key terms relating to safety and health
- Identify how the law can have an impact on safety and health in the workplace
- Describe how to assess, reduce and control risk in the workplace
- Identify workplace hazards and risks, their impact and how to manage them
- Identify how to evaluate and respond to an incident
- List the benefits and characteristics of an effective health and safety management system
- Describe the principles that underpin good safety and health performance